Monday 14 March 2011

Just One Step After Another

Dad and I made it 16 miles in two days, came off the trail for a night and I booked it to Neels Gap on day 3. So far that's 30 miles of awesome people and sweet views! I've managed to keep up with N Zed, Kilo-3, Chief, Walking Man and a couple others I don't know well. Hopefully I'll be able to stick with these guys for a while (but they do big miles!).
Dad's leaving in the morning, and I'm pretty bummed about it. But I love being out here, so I'll probably be OK! For tonight we're camping out at some Inn in Blairsville.
Last note- I've got a trail name, 'High Five'!

3 comments:

  1. High Five! Love it. Great to hear from you.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG, Hi-5! Keep posting! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great start. Don't sweat the big mile days they will likely break down if they don't learn to pace. Look forward to doing some miles with as soon as I can figure out dates etc. go slow and enjoy...

    ReplyDelete